Cranberry and Pineapple Pie
Our Favorite Holiday Dessert Pie!
This is a delicious cranberry and pineapple pie. It's decadent. Fair warning!
It's sweet, yet tart. One slice - er bite - is never enough.
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce (or 1/2 cup dehydrated cranberries re-hydrated)
- 1 eight-oz. can crushed unsweetened pineapple, drained
- 1 three-oz. pkg raspberry-flavor gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 9" graham cracker crust
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of whipped heavy-whipping cream
Here's How to Make
Cranberry and Pineapple Pie:
- Get a glass bowl and dissolve the raspberry gelatin in a cup of
boiling water. Stir in the cranberry sauce. (Re-hydrate the cranberries
first until they are plump if you're using your dehydrated cranberries)
and then add the drained pineapple.
- Put this in the fridge to set.
- In a heavy pan, combine the condensed milk, mini marshmallows
and stir over a low to medium heat until the marshmallows have melted.
- Take off the heat and add the vanilla.
- Put into a large bowl and cover it and let it stand until cooled to room temperature.
- Whisk in a third of the whipped cream until smooth. Keep at it
until it's smooth! Then fold in the remaining cream and spread over
the cranberry-pineapple-raspberry gelatin mix in the pie crust.
- Refrigerate the pie until it's set.
Yes, it's worth the work - and let me tell you - the end result is so worth it!
My mom wants you to know that credit for this recipe goes to Eddie Stott of Mt. Juliet, Tennessee – Thanks!
If you're interested in making any of our mouth-watering recipes with
fresh ingredients instead of dehydrated, please consider getting our
Recipe eBook. Click on the banner below for more info.
The eBook not only lists
the quantities of dehydrated food in each recipe, it also lists the
fresh ingredient amounts too!
Grab our Recipe eBook
20 Taste-Tested Easy Recipes ~ 75+ pg eBook
20 Taste-Tested Easy Recipes
~ 75+ pg eBook ~
NOTE: This is my favorite holiday dessert pie, though we don't save it just for holidays anymore! :-)
My mom always makes this pie at Christmas time though. I love the sweetness of the pineapple and the condensed milk, followed by the tartness of the cranberries! She says it does take a little time to prepare, but it's worth it. Simply delicious...
Add the creaminess of the topping – the marshmallow, milk, and cream – heavenly!
ThinSlim Foods® has
ZERO NET CARB breads ...
and a whole lot more!
Perfect for diabetics and
for those on a KETO Diet!
Read More Good Stuff Via Our Blog Posts Right Here
Easy Food Dehydrating
Dehydrated Food Recipes
Mom's Cranberry Pineapple Pie