Dehydrated Cauliflower Soup
Rich, Thick, Smooth, and Satisfying!
Super-tasty and soul-satisfying cauliflower soup. Got pent up frustration? Take it out on the cauliflower as you chop away! (See the NOTE at the bottom of the page). However, if you're using your dehydrated cauliflower, you'll remain calm, cool, and collected. More power to ya! :-)
Here's What You Do!
Here's What You Do!
- Use the freshly boiled water to re-hydrate the dehydrated items above.
- When they are sufficiently plump, put the veggies into a heavy
saucepan (with the optional millet and quinoa – RINSE the millet and
quinoa first in a fine-sieve in the sink to get rid of the bitter taste).
- Add the chopped parsley, vegetable stock, and cumin, and cook for 15-20 minutes, until the cauliflower is fully cooked/soft.
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway splashes if you don't have a Vitamix (I highly recommend Vitamix blenders). If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds. Serve with an added sprig of parsley for garnish!
*IF you need to add salt, do so, BUT be careful NOT to over-salt as the bouillon has salt in it.
The millet and quinoa add excellent nutrients!
NOTE: If you wish to make this delicious soup from fresh cauliflower, you can use the whole head of it. Yes, it will just about fill up the whole pan, but it does 'cook down'! Sprinkle on some chopped parsley for a nice garnish-touch!
If you prefer your soup a little thinner, at the end of cooking, you can add half a cup of vegetable stock.
It's a Steal! only $2.99
our 110+ pg eBook
Read more about the Recipe eBook here
Blend Your Soup with One of These Blenders!
Blend Your Soup
with One of These Blenders!
Hamilton Beach® Power
with Free Pitcher
Wave Crusher Blender
Don't Forget To SIGN UP for Six Simple Steps!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Don't Forget To
SIGN UP for our Six Simple Steps!
Learn how to keep a full pantry –
for any reason or season!
Click the little girl's basket of
apples to find out all about it!
Mar 14, 18 08:24 AM
Dehydrating apricots at home provides year 'round availability... thanks to the tips and techiques you'll find right here!
Mar 10, 18 02:57 PM
Chicken Noodle Soup -- Use Dehydrated Vegetables for this crowd-pleasin' soup... cheap to make too!
Mar 08, 18 02:39 PM
Ratatouille! -- Eggplant, Zucchini, Onion and more! Use dehydrated vegetables, we'll show you how ...
Feb 27, 18 04:16 PM
Healthier Banana Cinnamon Rolls | Delicious - Inpired by Raw Vegan Chef Alicia Ojeda with Brittany Taylor
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE