Start dehydrating peaches in your favorite dehydrator (see our Nesco and Excalibur dehydrators as examples) for great snacks, cobblers, cookies, breads, and healthy granola today!
Check out a great Allrecipes Peach Cobbler farther down the page.
Peaches are high in vitamin A, and vitamin C, followed by vitamin K, Choline, and Folate.
Easy Food Dehydrating is sponsored by A New Sober You
When drinking isn't fun anymore, it's time to get help. When hellish hangovers hinder your work performance, make you miss precious time with your kids, or are making you into a recluse, it's time to get help.
If you're sick and tired of being sick and tired and being a slave to the bottle, it's time to get help.
Learn more about A New Sober You here, or take our free confidential "Am I An Alcoholic Quiz."
In the mineral department, peaches are
high in Potassium, followed by Phosphorus, Magnesium, Fluoride, and
Calcium. Peaches also contain Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids too!
NOTE: If you want to make dehydrating peaches a little easier on yourself, how about dehydrating frozen peaches! Just a thought ... Yes, I know they're already processed, i.e. 'storable' but you'll be freeing up room in your freezer!
Look Forward to Making Peach Melba or Peach Cobbler
ANY Time of the Year!
Treat yourself to this easy Peach Cobbler.
The recipe is courtesy of Allrecipes.com
If using frozen peaches, ignore steps 1 and 2
- Wash fresh peaches, peel if desired, remove the pit, and either slice in half, or cut into 1/4" slices
- Fresh peaches need to be pre-treated, so toss the peaches in a bowl and spray liberally with lemon juice TIP: Use a pump-top from a new unused spray bottle, pick one that fits your lemon juice bottle. Look for one that has a long enough plastic tube that'll reach to the bottom of your lemon juice bottle.
- If you decided to simply cut your peaches in half, place them
on your food dehydrator trays with the cut-side up to prevent drips on
the lower trays!
- Turn on your dehydrator and set the temperature between 125°F and 135°F (or per your food dehydrator's instructions).
- Drying time: between 6-16 hours and they will feel pliable when dried.
- Remember to rotate your food dehydrator trays, for even drying.
Enjoy Peaches In Smoothies!
Lately, I've been enjoying fresh peaches in smoothies!
Simply peel one banana, wash and pit the peach, and try the Silk-brand Light Vanilla Soy milk (1 cup).
Blend and enjoy!
Any Peaches For Sale? yes ... In Florida!
A few years ago, my husband and I and my mom went to visit
Paula Deen's restaurant up in Savannah, Georgia. As we toured Georgia,
we did NOT see one "Georgia Peaches for Sale" sign ...
It was only on our way home when we came back into the Florida
panhandle did we actually see a "Georgia Peaches for Sale" sign!
you think the folk in Georgia know they're so good and they were hiding
them from us? :-)
If you enjoyed reading this page, please Give us a LIKE on Facebook
by clicking below ... thank you very much!
May 23, 19 10:03 AM
Dehydrating Grapes -- Dehydrate Grapes at home! ... Raisins in Disguise ... Easy to make and are Healthy Snacks.
May 22, 19 10:42 AM
20 Taste-Tested Easy Recipes eBook | Easy recipes that contain dehydrated food. On Sale Now!
May 21, 19 07:49 AM
Vacuum Sealer Bags - for storing dehydrated food. Available in different sizes and thicknesses. Find out which work the best, right here!
May 20, 19 08:38 AM
Dog Food - Chicken Chow Homemade - Our Dog's Favorite Food... made with love straight from your kitchen!
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE
if you like our site, click below!