Food Dehydrating Made Easy on Udemy!
Available on Udemy! Buy Now, Access it for a Lifetime!
Learn Faster: Food Dehydrating Made Easy on Udemy, the easiest video-learning platform around!
Available on Udemy
Do you Love to Learn Online?
Are You an Audio/Visual Learner?
It's a well-known fact that people like to watch videos. Retention is higher when you combine video with the written word. Books can feel flat, literally — but appeal to many people, as Amazon well knows.
So I've combined the two: great videos and the written word — and now you have the best of both worlds! Enjoy learning at your own speed, on your own time — with guaranteed LIFETIME access!
Food Dehydrating Made Easy on Udemy:
3 hours of content; 15 sections; 65+ lectures; 9 quizzes!
In the course, I teach you how to safely dehydrate fruits, vegetables, and meat for long-term food storage.
Discover the differences between two-styles of dehydrators: the Nesco™ and Excalibur™ and see what supplies you need to have on hand for vacuum-sealing such as a FoodSaver™ vacuum-sealer and bags, plus oxygen absorbers. For long-term food storage, you'll discover the use of Mylar bags, plastic bins, and buckets with air-tight lids that actually unscrew easily!
3-hr in-depth course
In-Depth Answers to Questions:
- Six Simple Steps
- Nesco™ and Excalibur™ Dehydrators — best uses for both dehydrators and a nifty use of Excalibur dehydrators for bread ...
- Safely Sealing your Food and Vacuum Sealer Bags and Rolls — which to use, when, and why
- Oxygen Absorbers — a "must-use" food protection item for long-term food storage
- Storing Food Safely for Short- or Long-Term Storage — decide what your needs are — Long term? Short term? Bit of Both?
- Build your own "out of sight" food storage wall — easy steps — takes about three hours
- Re-Hydrating Dehydrated Food — which water is the best to use and other tasty ideas!
- Dehydrating Fruit — featuring the top 14 fruits
- Dehydrating Vegetables — covering the top 16 veggies
- Dehydrating Meat — the easy way using pre-cooked Chicken, Roast Beef, Turkey
Get Six Free Recipes made with Dehydrated Food:
- Carrot Soup
- Cauliflower Soup
- Potato Bacon Hash
- Apple Sauce
- Banana Cinnamon Rolls
Make your Own Pet Food: Chicken Chow – homemade!
See our video (with our talking dog!) We'll show you how to make this delicious, nutritious dog food for your best buddy!
I've just reached the ripe old age of 75 (human years!) and every day I still look forward to my Chicken Chow Dog Food.
My mom makes a new batch about every three weeks and then she puts it in the freezer. (Allow two days for thawing in the refrigerator, so when the tub's running low in the fridge, remember to take one out of the freezer!)
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If not totally delighted, Udemy promises to return every cent with their 30-Day money-back guarantee! Remember this, you only purchase once, but you can watch and learn for a lifetime.
Feb 26, 20 07:38 AM
Carrot Soup - Best Tasting -- Use Your Dehydrated Carrots for making the best soup ever!
Feb 25, 20 07:25 AM
Lentil Soup, Easy! | Use Your Slow Cooker and Dehydrated Vegetables to make this classic soup!
Feb 23, 20 08:50 AM
Black Bean Soup -- Use your Dehydrated Vegetables to make this Fabulous Soup...
Feb 13, 20 03:12 PM
Nesco Food Dehydrator -- We purchased extra trays... share your favorite with us right here!
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
Hi there, readers! :-)
If you enjoyed reading this page, share it ... thank you very much!
Easy Food Dehydrating
Food Dehydrating Made Easy on Udemy