The Best Tasting Carrot Soup!
With a Splash of Orange Juice
From your friends at Easy Food Dehydrating
Copyright © 2010-2015 ~ easy-food-dehydrating.com
Find us on Facebook
Here's How to Make It:
- Re-hydrate the dehydrated carrots, dehydrated onion, and the dehydrated garlic with clean cold or freshly boiled water.
- To a good heavy pan, add the olive oil, medium heat.
- Add the onions and carrots and cook until softened, around 8
minutes or so, then add the garlic and the oregano, and cook some more
for a few minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until the carrots and onions are cooked through.
- Add the orange juice, stir.
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway
splashes if you don't have a Vitamix (I highly recommend Vitamix
blenders). If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds.
Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function
Ninja Professional Blender (BL660)
KitchenAid 5-speed with Free Pitcher
Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Blender
ENJOY this fantastic good-to-the-last-drop soup ... not only for the sheer taste of it, but the goodness of the beta carotene it contains too! It's my dad's FAVORITE soup that I make!
Sign Up for our FREE Mini Course!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days – click on the banner to find out all about it!
5-Star Rated Easy Food Dehydrating & Safe Food Storage, and our other eBooks
Howdy! While you're here, please take a moment to check out our three eBooks below. When clicked, you can read much more about each of them on our site. Thanks.
May 21, 15 10:41 AM
Dehydrating Rhubarb is a great way to save $$$ -- Let us show you how! Dehydrated Rhubarb makes scrumptious pies and jam -- great for long-term food storage too!
May 18, 15 11:30 AM
Dehydrating Fruit Rolls -- Nature's Healthy Snack -- How to Dehydrate Fruit Rolls at home! Easy to Do -- save $$$ and beat inflation too!
May 13, 15 12:08 PM
Tuna Pasta Bake -- Try This Sure-Fire Tummy Pleaser - Comfort Food at its Best!... click here for free recipe!
Check us out on these great channels:
HOME > Recipes > Go to Top of Carrot Soup