The Best Tasting Carrot Soup!
With a Splash of Orange Juice
From your friends at Easy Food Dehydrating
Copyright © 2010-2015 ~ easy-food-dehydrating.com
Find us on Facebook
Here's How to Make It:
- Re-hydrate the dehydrated carrots, dehydrated onion, and the dehydrated garlic with clean cold or freshly boiled water.
- To a good heavy pan, add the olive oil, medium heat.
- Add the onions and carrots and cook until softened, around 8
minutes or so, then add the garlic and the oregano, and cook some more
for a few minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until the carrots and onions are cooked through.
- Add the orange juice, stir.
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway
splashes if you don't have a Vitamix (I highly recommend Vitamix
blenders). If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds.
Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function
Ninja Professional Blender (BL660)
KitchenAid 5-speed with Free Pitcher
Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Blender
ENJOY this fantastic good-to-the-last-drop soup ... not only for the sheer taste of it, but the goodness of the beta carotene it contains too! It's my dad's FAVORITE soup that I make!
5-Star Rated Easy Food Dehydrating & Safe Food Storage
Click the Covers to Read More About 'em!
iBooks, nook, kobo, OYSTER,
Inktera (Page Foundry),
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season! Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days – click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Sign Up for our
FREE Mini Course!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days – click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Sep 29, 15 12:46 PM
Dehydrating Food in Six Simple Steps ... Learn How Easy it is to have a Supply of Food available for any Emergency ...
Sep 15, 15 02:56 PM
Vacuum-Sealing Food for Long-Term Storage NEW on Mother Earth News! Check out our latest post which delves into the best bags (and how to use and position them) for safe vacuum-sealing of dehydrated f…
Sep 11, 15 12:11 PM
Food Dehydrating 101 is Here | What You Need To Know About Food Dehydrating in ONE HOUR!
Sep 10, 15 07:50 AM
Conditioning Dehydrated Foods - An Important Step. If you're dehydrating mushrooms, please make sure you do this step! Featured on Mother Earth News.
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
Check us out on these great channels:
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE