The Best Tasting Carrot Soup!
With a Splash of Orange Juice
From your friends at Easy Food Dehydrating
Copyright © 2010-2015 ~ easy-food-dehydrating.com
Find us on Facebook
It's a Steal! only $2.99
our 110+ pg eBook
Read more about the Recipe eBook here
Here's How to Make It:
- Re-hydrate the dehydrated carrots, dehydrated onion, and the dehydrated garlic with clean cold or freshly boiled water.
- To a good heavy pan, add the olive oil, medium heat.
- Add the onions and carrots and cook until softened, around 8
minutes or so, then add the garlic and the oregano, and cook some more
for a few minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until the carrots and onions are cooked through.
- Add the orange juice, stir.
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway
splashes. If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds.
Easy Food Dehydrating
& Safe Food Storage
Hamilton Beach® Power Elite Multi-Function
Ninja® Professional Blender (BL660)
KitchenAid® 5-speed with Free Pitcher
Hamilton Beach® Wave Crusher Blender
ENJOY this fantastic good-to-the-last-drop soup ... not only for the sheer taste of it, but the goodness of the beta carotene it contains too! It's my dad's FAVORITE soup that I make!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season! Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days – click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days – click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
5-Star Rated Easy Food Dehydrating & Safe Food Storage
Click the Covers to Read More About 'em!
BUY AT :
iBooks, nook, kobo, OYSTER,
Inktera (Page Foundry),
Oct 29, 15 03:55 PM
A great BREAD recipe that can double as Pizza crust, see how mine turned out... Anita's Bread and Pizza
Oct 29, 15 02:06 PM
Bake Your Own Bread -- no need to rely on grocery stores! Saves money too and the bread is to die for...
Oct 23, 15 08:52 AM
Dehydrating Carrots -- It's so Easy to Dehydrate Carrots for soups etc -- save money -- also great for long-term food storage too!
Oct 17, 15 11:01 AM
Well, it's almost that time! Mike wants to know how to dehydrate chestnuts. Our answer is on page 29 in our FAQ section.
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE