The Best Tasting Carrot Soup!
The Best Tasting
With a Splash of Orange Juice
It's a Steal! only $2.99
our 110+ pg eBook
Read more about the Recipe eBook here
Here's How to Make It:
- Re-hydrate the dehydrated carrots, dehydrated onion, and the dehydrated garlic with clean cold or freshly boiled water.
- To a good heavy pan, add the olive oil, medium heat.
- Add the onions and carrots and cook until softened, around 8
minutes or so, then add the garlic and the oregano, and cook some more
for a few minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until the carrots and onions are cooked through.
- Add the orange juice, stir.
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway
splashes. If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds.
ENJOY this fantastic good-to-the-last-drop soup ... not only for the sheer taste of it, but the goodness of the beta carotene it contains too! It's my dad's FAVORITE soup that I make!
These Blenders are Ideal for Making Carrot Soup!
These Blenders are Ideal
for Making Carrot Soup!
Hamilton Beach® Power
with Free Pitcher
Wave Crusher Blender
Reminder: Don't Forget To SIGN UP for our FREE Mini Course!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days
– click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Learn how to keep a full pantry –
for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days – click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
5-Star Rated Easy Food Dehydrating & Safe Food Storage
Click the Covers to Read More About 'em!
5-Star Rated Easy Food
Safe Food Storage
Click the Covers to
Read More About 'em!
BUY AT :
iBooks, nook, kobo,
Inktera (Page Foundry),
Aug 24, 16 08:58 AM
Dehydrating Potatoes -- Learn A Few Easy Ways to Dehydrate everyone's favorite veg -- After dehydrating, they take up FAR LESS room in the pantry or cellar!
Aug 14, 16 10:41 AM
Diced or sliced for apple pies, dehydrating apples now means they will be available year 'round... thanks to the tips and techiques you'll find right here!
Aug 03, 16 09:26 AM
Read more here about how to help stop your bags from puncturing after they've been sealed. Page 30, FAQ
Aug 01, 16 09:40 AM
Dehydrating Butternut Squash -- Check out How to Dehydrate Squash at Home -- great for long-term food storage, beat inflation -- with your own stash!
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE