The Best Tasting Carrot Soup
NOTE: For your convenience, you may print out this recipe!
Hit the 'Print this Recipe' button
that's just below the first black divider line.
ONLY the part BETWEEN the two thin
dark grey divider lines will print.
Even if you see a gold background in your browser window,
the gold background (in full site-view) doesn't print out!
from your friends at Easy Food Dehydrating
Copyright © 2010-2014 ~ easy-food-dehydrating.com
find us on Facebook
Carrot Soup Ingredients:
Here's How to Make It:
- Re-hydrate the dehydrated carrots, dehydrated onion, and the dehydrated garlic with clean cold or freshly boiled water.
- To a good heavy pan, add the olive oil, medium heat.
- Add the onions and carrots and cook until softened, around 8
minutes or so, then add the garlic and the oregano, and cook some more
for a few minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until the carrots and onions are cooked through.
- Add the orange juice, stir.
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway
splashes if you don't have a Vitamix (I highly recommend Vitamix
blenders). If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds.
ENJOY this fantastic good-to-the-last-drop soup... not only for the sheer taste of it, but the goodness of the beta carotene it contains too!
This is my dad's FAVORITE soup that I make!
HOME > Recipes > Go to Top of Carrot Soup
Visit Easy Food Dehydrating's profile on Pinterest.
Copyright © 2010-2014 easy-food-dehydrating.com
As a courtesy you must include a link to this site: www.easy-food-dehydrating.com
if or when you use ANY content in ANY way from it - Thank You!