Dehydrated Cauliflower Soup
Rich, Thick, Smooth, and Satisfying!
Here's What You Do for the best Cauliflower Soup!
Here's What You Do for
the best Cauliflower Soup!
- Use the freshly boiled water to re-hydrate the dehydrated items above.
- When they are sufficiently plump, put the veggies into a heavy
saucepan (with the optional millet and quinoa – RINSE the millet and
quinoa first in a fine-sieve in the sink to get rid of the bitter taste).
- Add the chopped parsley, vegetable stock, and cumin, and cook for 15-20 minutes, until the cauliflower is fully cooked/soft.
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway splashes if you don't have a Vitamix (I highly recommend Vitamix blenders). If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds. Serve with an added sprig of parsley for garnish!
*IF you need to add salt, do so, BUT be careful NOT to over-salt as the bouillon has salt in it.
The millet and quinoa add excellent nutrients!
If you wish to make this delicious soup from fresh cauliflower, you can use the whole head of it. Yes, it will just about fill up the whole pan, but it does 'cook down'! Sprinkle on some chopped parsley for a nice garnish-touch!
If you prefer your soup a little thinner, at the end of cooking, you can add half a cup of vegetable stock.
It's a Steal! only $2.99
our 110+ pg eBook
Read more about the Recipe eBook here
Blend Your Cauliflower Soup with One of These Blenders!
Blend Your Cauliflower Soup
with One of These Blenders!
Hamilton Beach® Power
with Free Pitcher
Wave Crusher Blender
Don't Forget To SIGN UP for Six Simple Steps!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Don't Forget To
SIGN UP for our Six Simple Steps!
Learn how to keep a full pantry –
for any reason or season!
Click the little girl's basket of
apples to find out all about it!
Apr 01, 17 02:05 PM
Dog Food Chicken Chow - Our Miniature Pinscher's Favorite Food... made with love straight from your kitchen using fresh or dehydrated ingredients you already have in your pantry! ...
Mar 31, 17 04:10 PM
Food Dehydrating 101 - in case of a 9-1-1 Food Emergency | Take our 1-hour Course NOW!
Mar 31, 17 10:34 AM
EFD eBook intro | Easy Food Dehydrating and Safe Food Storage eBook available ... just about EVERYWHERE!
Mar 24, 17 08:09 AM
Michelle has mushy cat food! Ugh. Nesco or Excalibur dehydrators can fix it to get rid of excess moisture. Check them out!
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE