Dehydrated Cauliflower Soup
Rich, Thick, Smooth, and Satisfying!
Here's What You Do for the best Cauliflower Soup!
Here's What You Do for
the best Cauliflower Soup!
- Use the freshly boiled water to re-hydrate the dehydrated items above.
- When they are sufficiently plump, put the veggies into a heavy
saucepan (with the optional millet and quinoa – RINSE the millet and
quinoa first in a fine-sieve in the sink to get rid of the bitter taste).
- Add the chopped parsley, vegetable stock, and cumin, and cook for 15-20 minutes, until the cauliflower is fully cooked/soft.
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway splashes if you don't have a Vitamix (I highly recommend Vitamix blenders). If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds. Serve with an added sprig of parsley for garnish!
*IF you need to add salt, do so, BUT be careful NOT to over-salt as the bouillon has salt in it.
The millet and quinoa add excellent nutrients!
If you wish to make this delicious soup from fresh cauliflower, you can use the whole head of it. Yes, it will just about fill up the whole pan, but it does 'cook down'! Sprinkle on some chopped parsley for a nice garnish-touch!
If you prefer your soup a little thinner, at the end of cooking, you can add half a cup of vegetable stock.
It's a Steal! only $2.99
our 110+ pg eBook
Read more about the Recipe eBook here
Blend Your Cauliflower Soup with One of These Blenders!
Blend Your Cauliflower Soup
with One of These Blenders!
Hamilton Beach® Power
with Free Pitcher
Wave Crusher Blender
Reminder: Don't Forget To SIGN UP for our FREE Mini Course!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days
– click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Reminder: Don't Forget To
SIGN UP for our FREE Mini Course!
Learn how to keep a full pantry –
for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive
in your inbox every three days
– click the little girl's basket of
apples to find out all about it!
Mar 24, 17 08:09 AM
Michelle has mushy cat food! Ugh. Nesco or Excalibur dehydrators can fix it to get rid of excess moisture. Check them out!
Mar 14, 17 10:27 AM
Skye, in Australia, wants to know if you have to use Mylar bags for long-term food storage. Read more here.
Feb 15, 17 03:58 PM
Find out just how long I think long-term is and why another alternative isn't such a bad idea! See page 32 FAQ.
Feb 15, 17 03:56 PM
JJ wants to know if Mylar bags can be used for stowing food instead of Mason jars - also can she use reusable canning lids - read more here on page 32 FAQ.
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE