Velvety Pea Soup
Made With Dehydrated Peas and Onions! – One of My Dad's Favorite Soups!
From your friends at Easy Food Dehydrating
Copyright © 2010-2015 ~ easy-food-dehydrating.com
Find us on Facebook
It's a Steal! only $2.99
our 110+ pg eBook
Read more about the Recipe eBook here
Here's How To Make This Great Pea Soup:
- Use clean cold water or freshly boiled water to re-hydrate the onion and peas, in separate bowls.
- When they are sufficiently plump, add the olive oil to a heavy pan on medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook until softened, around 5 minutes or so.
- Add the vegetable stock and tarragon, bring to a boil.
- Add the peas and simmer for 10 minutes or until the peas and onion are cooked through.
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway splashes if you don't have a Vitamix (I highly recommend Vitamix blenders). If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds.
*IF you need to add salt, do so, BUT be careful NOT to over-salt as the bouillon has salt in it.
Easy Food Dehydrating
& Safe Food Storage
Hamilton Beach® Power Elite Multi-Function
Ninja® Professional Blender (BL660)
KitchenAid® 5-speed with Free Pitcher
Hamilton Beach® Wave Crusher Blender
ENJOY! Quick & Easy To Prepare!
It's that little bit of tarragon in this velvety pea soup,
I think, that makes it special
and credit for that idea
goes to Ellie Krieger – she has some fantastic
books, you should really check them out.
Ellie's books are listed in our safe
Smart Shopper Market Place :-)
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season! Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days – click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days – click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
5-Star Rated Easy Food Dehydrating & Safe Food Storage
Click the Covers to Read More About 'em!
BUY AT :
iBooks, nook, kobo, OYSTER,
Inktera (Page Foundry),
Velvety Pea Soup
Oct 29, 15 03:55 PM
A great BREAD recipe that can double as Pizza crust, see how mine turned out... Anita's Bread and Pizza
Oct 29, 15 02:06 PM
Bake Your Own Bread -- no need to rely on grocery stores! Saves money too and the bread is to die for...
Oct 23, 15 08:52 AM
Dehydrating Carrots -- It's so Easy to Dehydrate Carrots for soups etc -- save money -- also great for long-term food storage too!
Oct 17, 15 11:01 AM
Well, it's almost that time! Mike wants to know how to dehydrate chestnuts. Our answer is on page 29 in our FAQ section.
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE