Here are some Q U I C K L I N K S to get you going!
HOME | HOW TO DEHYDRATE FRUIT | HOW TO DEHYDRATE VEGETABLES | HOW TO DEHYDRATE MEAT
Start your journey here: SIX SIMPLE STEPS
ARTICLES | FAQ | SAFE FOOD STORAGE | EASY TASTY RECIPES | THE eBOOK
<-- check out MORE links down the left-hand side!
Velvety Pea Soup
made with Dehydrated Peas and Onions!
-- One of my dad's favorites!
NOTE: For your convenience, you may print out this recipe!
Hit the 'Print this Recipe' button that's just below the first black divider line.
ONLY the part BETWEEN the two thin black divider lines will print.
Even if you see a gold background in your browser window, the gold background doesn't print out!
from your friends at Easy Food Dehydrating
Copyright © 2010-2014 ~ easy-food-dehydrating.com
find us on Facebook
Ingredients for Velvety Pea Soup:
Here's How To Make This Great Pea Soup:
- Use clean cold water or freshly boiled water to re-hydrate the onion and peas, in separate bowls.
- When they are sufficiently plump, add the olive oil to a heavy pan on medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook until softened, around 5 minutes or so.
- Add the vegetable stock and tarragon, bring to a boil.
- Add the peas and simmer for 10 minutes or until the peas and onion are cooked through.
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway splashes if you don't have a Vitamix (I highly recommend Vitamix blenders). If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes. Get FREE shipping on a Vitamix Blender by using our code: 06-008285 a value of $25 US, or $35 in Canada! Visit www.vitamix.com today!
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds.
*IF you need to add salt, do so, BUT be careful NOT to over-salt as the bouillon has salt in it...
ENJOY!... this is so quick and easy to prepare!
It's that little bit of tarragon in this velvety pea soup, I think, that makes it special
and credit for that idea goes to Ellie Krieger - she has some fantastic
recipe books, you should really check them out.
They're available on page two of Books-Recommended in our safe Smart Shopper Market Place :-)
HOME > Recipes > Go to Top of Velvety Pea Soup
Copyright © 2010-2014 easy-food-dehydrating.com
As a courtesy you must include a link to this site: www.easy-food-dehydrating.com
if or when you use ANY content in ANY way from it - Thank You!