Dehydrated Celery and Potato Soup
Celery and Potato Soup
Flavorful and Filling!
From your friends at Easy Food Dehydrating
Copyright © 2010-2016 ~ easy-food-dehydrating.com
Find us on Facebook
Here's How to Make This Tasty Soup!
Here's How to Make
This Tasty Soup!
- Use the freshly boiled water to re-hydrate the dehydrated
- When they are sufficiently plump, put the veggies into a
heavy saucepan, toss the excess water, and add the vegetable
stock to the pan.
- Add the chopped parsley, tarragon, celery salt, and cumin. Bring to a
boil and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are fully
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway splashes if you don't have a Vitamix (I highly recommend Vitamix blenders). If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds.
*IF you need to add salt, do so, BUT be careful NOT to over-salt as the bouillon has salt in it.
NOTE: try this tasty version too: curried celery and potato soup
This is quite a mild and filling soup. It's easy to make and everyone loves it! If you prefer NOT to put it in the blender for a smooth soup, go ahead! If you look at the curried version, you'll see that I didn't blend it (might have been in a hurry that day!) Whatever the reason was, it still tastes great!
It's a Steal! only $2.99
our 110+ pg eBook
Read more about the Recipe eBook here
These Blenders are Really Helpful for Making Celery Soup
These Blenders are
Really Helpful for
Making Celery Soup
Hamilton Beach® Power
with Free Pitcher
Wave Crusher Blender
Reminder: Don't Forget To SIGN UP for our FREE Mini Course!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days
– click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Reminder: Don't Forget To
SIGN UP for our FREE Mini Course!
Learn how to keep a full pantry –
for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive
in your inbox every three days
– click the little girl's basket of
apples to find out all about it!
Celery and Potato Soup
Oct 21, 16 09:25 AM
Lentil Soup, Easy! | Use Your Slow Cooker and Dehydrated Vegetables to make this classic soup, destined to become a family pleaser!
Oct 01, 16 08:49 AM
Dehydrating fruit such as apples and oranges straight from your trees ... and bananas ... or frozen fruit such as strawberries and pears is so easy to do! Learn how here!
Sep 29, 16 08:32 AM
Dehydrating Cauliflower -- It's so Easy to Dehydrate Cauliflower for soup -- Ideal for long-term food storage too!
Sep 26, 16 09:06 AM
Dehydrated Food Storage Wall -- see our Great Wall of, er, Dehydrated Foods -- Easy Storage for the Long-term...
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE
if you like our site, click below!