Dehydrated Celery and Potato Soup
Celery and Potato Soup
Flavorful and Filling!
From your friends at Easy Food Dehydrating
Copyright © 2010-2016 ~ easy-food-dehydrating.com
Find us on Facebook
Here's How to Make This Tasty Soup!
Here's How to Make
This Tasty Soup!
- Use the freshly boiled water to re-hydrate the dehydrated
- When they are sufficiently plump, put the veggies into a
heavy saucepan, toss the excess water, and add the vegetable
stock to the pan.
- Add the chopped parsley, tarragon, celery salt, and cumin. Bring to a
boil and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are fully
- Use a blender to mix, in small batches ... allow air to escape from the little hole in the lid so that the heat doesn't cause any explosive problems! Just have your hand over that top little hole to catch any runaway splashes if you don't have a Vitamix (I highly recommend Vitamix blenders). If you have a Vitamix blender, you can leave the small cap on as it has ventilation holes.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 - 60 seconds.
*IF you need to add salt, do so, BUT be careful NOT to over-salt as the bouillon has salt in it.
NOTE: try this tasty version too: curried celery and potato soup
This is quite a mild and filling soup. It's easy to make and everyone loves it! If you prefer NOT to put it in the blender for a smooth soup, go ahead! If you look at the curried version, you'll see that I didn't blend it (might have been in a hurry that day!) Whatever the reason was, it still tastes great!
It's a Steal! only $2.99
our 110+ pg eBook
Read more about the Recipe eBook here
These Blenders are Really Helpful for Making Celery Soup
These Blenders are
Really Helpful for
Making Celery Soup
Hamilton Beach® Power
with Free Pitcher
Wave Crusher Blender
Reminder: Don't Forget To SIGN UP for our FREE Mini Course!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days
– click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Reminder: Don't Forget To
SIGN UP for our FREE Mini Course!
Learn how to keep a full pantry –
for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive
in your inbox every three days
– click the little girl's basket of
apples to find out all about it!
Celery and Potato Soup
Dec 31, 16 05:13 PM
Food Dehydrating | For Fun and Profit, guest post by Gregg Owens
Dec 31, 16 09:36 AM
I love my dehydrator and been drying everything my family will eat. I bought new trays and screens recently from Amazon but they were a little too big.
Dec 23, 16 12:40 PM
EXCALIBUR Food Dehydrator -- We have a four tray model... share your favorite with us right here!
Dec 23, 16 12:38 PM
Nesco Food Dehydrator -- We purchased extra trays... share your favorite with us right here!
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE
if you like our site, click below!