Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
With Dehydrated Vegetables – A Big Hit In Our Home!
- 1/4 cup dehydrated carrots
- 1/8 cup dehydrated onion
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated celery
- 1 slice dehydrated elephant garlic
- 3 cups chicken stock (I choose to use Better Than Bouillon)
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat or regular egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb pre-cooked dehydrated chicken or leftover chicken from
last night's dinner! At a pinch use canned chicken in water, and crumble
it up – works FINE!
- seasonings: Italian (dried) herbs to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- pepper (and salt*) to taste
Here's What You Do for this Crowd-pleasin' Favorite!
Here's What You Do for this
- Use clean cold water or freshly boiled water to re-hydrate the dehydrated items listed above.
- When they are sufficiently plump, add the olive oil to a heavy pan on medium heat.
- Add the onion and celery, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, then add the garlic – crumbled finely,
and the carrots, egg noodles, Italian herbs - and lest we forget, the
chicken! Then cook an additional 8 minutes.
*IF you need to add salt, do so, BUT be careful NOT to over-salt as the bouillon has salt in it...
It's a Steal! only $2.99
our 110+ pg eBook
Read more about the Recipe eBook here
Chicken Soup IS Good for the Soul!
There's something about chicken soup – doesn't matter what time of
the year you have it -- it soothes the soul, mends a cold, and fixes a
broken heart! Serve your soup with your own fresh baked bread! I love a slice of bread with cold butter or margarine on it. It's so
delicious when you dip it in the soup ... and it melts in your mouth!
This is a very easy meal and what I like is that there's very
little clean-up in the kitchen because you're only using one saucepan
I'd like to make a note here that you are free to make this
chicken noodle soup, or any of these recipes on our site, using fresh
ingredients, in fact the recipe eBook lists the fresh ingredients too!
Great Non-Stick Pans for Making Chicken Noodle Soup!
Great Non-Stick Pans for
Making Chicken Noodle Soup!
Cuisinart® 1-1/2 Qt
Don't Forget To SIGN UP for Six Simple Steps!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Don't Forget To
SIGN UP for our Six Simple Steps!
Learn how to keep a full pantry –
for any reason or season!
Click the little girl's basket of
apples to find out all about it!
Chicken Noodle Soup
Apr 01, 17 02:05 PM
Dog Food Chicken Chow - Our Miniature Pinscher's Favorite Food... made with love straight from your kitchen using fresh or dehydrated ingredients you already have in your pantry! ...
Mar 31, 17 04:10 PM
Food Dehydrating 101 - in case of a 9-1-1 Food Emergency | Take our 1-hour Course NOW!
Mar 31, 17 10:34 AM
EFD eBook intro | Easy Food Dehydrating and Safe Food Storage eBook available ... just about EVERYWHERE!
Mar 24, 17 08:09 AM
Michelle has mushy cat food! Ugh. Nesco or Excalibur dehydrators can fix it to get rid of excess moisture. Check them out!
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE
if you like our site, click below!