Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
With Dehydrated Vegetables – A Big Hit In Our Home!
- 1/4 cup dehydrated carrots
- 1/8 cup dehydrated onion
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated celery
- 1 slice dehydrated elephant garlic
- 3 cups chicken stock (I choose to use Better Than Bouillon)
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat or regular egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb pre-cooked dehydrated chicken or leftover chicken from
last night's dinner! At a pinch use canned chicken in water, and crumble
it up – works FINE!
- seasonings: Italian (dried) herbs to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- pepper (and salt*) to taste
Here's What You Do for this Crowd-pleasin' Favorite!
Here's What You Do for this
- Use clean cold water or freshly boiled water to re-hydrate the dehydrated items listed above.
- When they are sufficiently plump, add the olive oil to a heavy pan on medium heat.
- Add the onion and celery, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, then add the garlic – crumbled finely,
and the carrots, egg noodles, Italian herbs - and lest we forget, the
chicken! Then cook an additional 8 minutes.
*IF you need to add salt, do so, BUT be careful NOT to over-salt as the bouillon has salt in it...
It's a Steal! only $2.99
our 110+ pg eBook
Read more about the Recipe eBook here
Chicken Soup IS Good for the Soul!
There's something about chicken soup – doesn't matter what time of
the year you have it -- it soothes the soul, mends a cold, and fixes a
broken heart! Serve your soup with your own fresh baked bread! I love a slice of bread with cold butter or margarine on it. It's so
delicious when you dip it in the soup ... and it melts in your mouth!
This is a very easy meal and what I like is that there's very
little clean-up in the kitchen because you're only using one saucepan
I'd like to make a note here that you are free to make this
chicken noodle soup, or any of these recipes on our site, using fresh
ingredients, in fact the recipe eBook lists the fresh ingredients too!
Great Non-Stick Pans for Making Chicken Noodle Soup!
Great Non-Stick Pans for
Making Chicken Noodle Soup!
Cuisinart® 1-1/2 Qt
Reminder: Don't Forget To SIGN UP for our FREE Mini Course!
Learn how to keep a full pantry – for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive in your inbox every three days
– click the little girl's basket of apples to find out all about it!
Reminder: Don't Forget To
SIGN UP for our FREE Mini Course!
Learn how to keep a full pantry –
for any reason or season!
Our 6-part email series will arrive
in your inbox every three days
– click the little girl's basket of
apples to find out all about it!
Chicken Noodle Soup
Mar 24, 17 08:09 AM
Michelle has mushy cat food! Ugh. Nesco or Excalibur dehydrators can fix it to get rid of excess moisture. Check them out!
Mar 14, 17 10:27 AM
Skye, in Australia, wants to know if you have to use Mylar bags for long-term food storage. Read more here.
Feb 15, 17 03:58 PM
Find out just how long I think long-term is and why another alternative isn't such a bad idea! See page 32 FAQ.
Feb 15, 17 03:56 PM
JJ wants to know if Mylar bags can be used for stowing food instead of Mason jars - also can she use reusable canning lids - read more here on page 32 FAQ.
Read More of our Blog Posts Here
↑ TOP OF THE PAGE
if you like our site, click below!